Monday, October 20, 2008

A Tasteful Invitation

I'm a sucker for something sweet!

These novel invitations are the perfect way to get your guests excited for the Big Bash!

From Wonderful Graffiti Wedding, these lollipops have a monogram on one side and all the wedding info on the other side.

Beautifully packaged in a white monogrammed box and nestled in black tissue (love the big satin bow!), these invitations create a sweet, yet elegant statement. The lollipops are cherry flavored, which has me reminiscing about my elementary school days when I always looked forward to my Micky Mouse cherry lollipops for Valentines Day.

I think I would rather use these as a Save the Date instead of my invitation - hmm . . . wonder if Wonderful Graffiti Wedding can do that. I don't know which one is better - the invitation or the candy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...